Thrash Master Concave Systems
The Thrash Master Concave System increases the thrashing surface area which gives your machine the ability to thrash better and more aggressively. This is accomplished without sacrificing the grains ability to escape the rotor and prevents damage to the grain. The Thrash Master Concave System has a patent pending latch system that enables you to quickly make settings adjustments to your concaves as you switch to different crop types.
TESTED AND PROVEN IN THE FOLLOWING CROP TYPES: Sorghum, Rice, Wheat, Soybeans, Lentils, Flax, Black Eyed Peas, Chick Peas, Kidney Beans, Corn, Canola, and Pinto Beans.
- 30% more thrashing surface area than a factory concave
- 10%+ less cracked and damaged grain
- Increased harvest speeds by 5-10%
- Can be used in all crops
- Increased thrashing surface area without sacrificing grain and increasing the ease of flow by 20 degrees
- Works with stripper headers in cereal crops
- Toolless installation on Covers
One Concave for ALL Crops
*For smaller or hard to thrash grains, we offer a specially designed cover plate that creates a forced cushion thrash.
‘We run an 8120 and were having problems throwing over in rice. We started playing with different concave systems and rasp bars. After trying two competing aftermarket concave systems, we still were not happy with the performance. We decided to give the Thrash Master Concave System. We stuck them in and will not be taking them out. The rotor design got more of the crop out in the early stages of the concaves bring down rotor loss significantly. That in turn helped separate better and got us down to less than 10 grains of rice per foot loss which is a vast improvement. Grain quality also improved to almost zero percent broken grain. It is a truly complete system for improving trashing, separating, and grain quality.’ – Casey in South TX.
‘We really try to push through Corn Harvest as quickly and efficiently as possible. We installed the Thrash Master Concave System into our combine and were able to increase our speed in our corn. We did this while decreasing our fan speeds, lowering fuel costs per acre, decreasing our cracked grain, nearly eliminating rotor loss, and meanwhile putting a cleaner sample in the grain tank. Very happy with the results.’ - Darrell in South TX.
- Case IH Flag Ship - 7010, 7120, 7130, 7230, 7240, 8010, 8120, 8130, 8230, 8240, 9120, 9130, 9230, AFX8010
- John Deere - 9660STS, 9670STS, 9760STS, 9770STS, 9860STS, 9870STS, S660, S670, S680, S690
- Case IH ‘88 Series Concaves Coming Soon!
John Deere - 3 Concaves with Case Hardened Bars and Cover plates needed to harvest all crops.
Case IH - 2 RH & 2 LH Concaves with Case Hardened Bars and Cover plates needed to harvest all crops.