The exclusive Martin-Till® Smart Clean™ Row Cleaner Adjustment System combines a Bluetooth connection with an easy-to-use mobile app to allow the operator to raise and lower floating row units on the go by varying the amount of air pressure in the cylinders.
• Enhanced row unit ride
• Improved ability to properly clean the soil ahead of seed furrow to reduce residue in furrow
• Wireless control allows for less equipment in the cab
• New Smart Clean V3 App features improved connectivity and better control over Valves.
• 1 psi increments allow for more precise row cleaner control
• Eliminates dangerous, time-consuming manual row cleaner adjustments
• Ability to lift up to reduce furrowing in loose soil or push down in heavy residue at the press of a button
ROW CLEANER ADJUST/ SINGLE VALVE (900182)
Includes 1 proportional valve and 1 directional valve, which allows you to set the psi and then select up, down, or float for your row cleaners.
ROW CLEANER/AIR BAG DUAL SYSTEM (900180)
Includes 2 proportional valves and 1 directional valve. Allows the operator to adjust row cleaners same as in a single valve system, plus be able to set the psi on a second circuit to control air bags.
BIDIRECTIONAL SYSTEM (900181)
Includes 2 proportional valves and no directional valves. This setup offers the best control by allowing you to set separate air psi to both sides of the piston.
LEFT-RIGHT, FRONT-REAR CONTROL SYSTEM (900183)
Includes 2 proportional valves and 2 directional valves. This set up allows control of each section independently, whether you want section control for left right or front gang rear gang.